Thursday, June 26, 2014

In the Beginning

I feel as though I should try my hand at this whole blogging thing. I haven't been stitching for too terribly long, nor do I have as much time as I would like to devote to it.
My boyfriend and I moved to Western Kentucky in April and somehow we are still trying to settle in. My craft boxes took up more space than I realized at the time and trust me they were the first boxes to be unpacked. Other than clothing that is.
I switched careers after our move and have been running around like mad just thinking about all the things I still need to get done. We have two furbabies, a Chihuahua and a GSD, both of whom like to leave their fur all over any project I touch. Next one we get better be either hairless or at least one that doesn't shed. (I say that with all the love in the world)
I hope to keep everything updated regularly, but pardon what may be a smattering of posts at first. Can't wait to see what the blogger world has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *