Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feels like a Monday

I have been convinced, all day mind you, that it is Monday. Thankfully it is not since my week wouldn't be anywhere near ending! So I thought it would be a good day for a quick update!!
I managed to work a little more on the Angel. It's a little hard to make out, but more of the white wispy thing is finished above her head and in the bottom of the dress. Got some more of the green trim done too!

It's coming along, but summer is always the hardest season to find time to work on my crafts. There is either a cookout, boat, or anything that has to do with the outdoors calling my name. During the week, however, I do tend to stay in after work which does afford me SOME time to craft (after dinner, laundry, and of course the puppies!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *