Thursday, August 7, 2014

Angel Update

Dear friends,
Thank goodness for grandmothers! I finally had some help figuring out this backstitching thing that has been pestering me on and off everyday. Managed to get a little done to the top of the project. Sorry for the horrible quality of the picture. It is a little dark, but it's the only picture I managed to get so far.

We've been out of the house, a miracle I know, for the past two nights. A couple we know have birthdays a day apart from each other (Tuesday and Wednesday), so we got to go out to dinner with them at Applebee's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
We had tons of good food and fabulous company!
Unfortunately, I now have to pretend I want to be at work... so until later...
Happy stitching, happy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *