Thursday, November 13, 2014

Below Freezing

Dear Friends,

Winter is officially blasting us with temperatures I dislike. Any time my car tells me "Ice Possible" when I turn it on, I know it's going to be a chilly day. I don't think we hit anything above 34 degrees, which I know isn't that bad, but I'm a self proclaimed wuss when the temperature doesn't get above 70. :-)

There's been so much going on this week between work and home I haven't had much of a chance to stitch. I've made slight progress on Beauty and the Beast. You can tell I have no rhyme or reason behind what color I stitch or which part I work on next. Whatever strikes my fancy really.



The castle is close to being finished, but as you can see I've moved back to the sky and I'm starting on the trees and bushes again. One color amuses me for a short time before I have to switch.

I am planning to be a hermit this Saturday and do nothing but stitch and watch movies. Hopefully I will have a ton to update you all with on Sunday. My pooches will be beyond thrilled to have their Mommy home all day. The spoiled brat Chihuahua will be curled up under the blanket next to me and more than likely won't move until he absolutely has to. He's a character for sure.

Oh, for those of you who are as in love with Starbucks as I am, they are currently having a BOGO on their holiday drinks between 2 and 5 (6 for members). I couldn't resist a Peppermint Mocha for myself which afforded a coworker a free drink. Lucky duck.

That's all I've got! Until next time, please feel free to comment and follow. I'd love to return the favor!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to come work with you! It's been in the upper 80s here in Florida. Don't hate me lol but today as I'm driving to work it's foggy and rainy but still in the 60s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress Caitlin. Makes me want to start one of my Kinkade's.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *